Zheng Liu, Esq.
Perhaps the most insane and unfit licensed attorney in the entire State of California.
July 6, 2022
by Andrew G. Watters, Esq.
Coming soon! As in, today. Let me see if I can bullet-point this out for my writing purposes:
- Alleged domestic abuser accused of assault, battery, and forcible rape of a young immigrant college student in case no. 22-FAM-00119 in San Mateo County Superior Court (trial set for August 8, 2022).
- Allegedly arranged for said victim to recant a statement she made to the police about the alleged rape by threatening her financially.
- Sued the police department in conjunction with his arrest.
- Sued his own victim as a Doe plaintiff in case no. 22-CIV-02319.
- Claimed to be unaware of the Temporary Restraining Order in the Domestic Violence case even though he filed an opposition to the DV petition.
- Continued contacting a represented party, in violation of the Rules of Professional Conduct and the TRO.
- Filed an Anti-SLAPP motion claiming that the First Amendment protects his conduct.
- Invited us to serve him with process at home, only for us to find a large open window with two vicious guard dogs ready to jump out of it and attack. Proof:
- Posted eleven inappropriate photos to my Yelp Business page, even after I stopped representing the victim.
- Overall nutcase.
- Somehow still licensed as a lawyer.
That's off the top of my head in five minutes. Working on it.
© Andrew G. Watters
Last updated: July 16, 2022 18:52:30